Format & Call Letters
Lonestar 92.9 plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
Lonestar 92.9 targets affluent listeners 25 to 54 years old with a strong core audience of 18 to 49 adults.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! Lonestar 92.9 listeners tune in to hear the hottest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Rascal Flatts, Toby Keith, Bd Paisley, Jon Pardi, Darius Rucker, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Josh Turner, Luke Combs, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and many more.
Lonestar 92.9 Country music format is a popular choice at work for listeners.
Lonestar 92.9 broadcasts with 100,000 watts of power. The large signal gives Lonestar 92.9 a greater coverage area to get your advertising message to more customers.
Lonestar 92.9 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
Lonestar 92.9has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Lonestar 92.9 targets Affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Lonestar 92.9 has more.females listening than males.
Occupation: Lonestar 92.9 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: Lonestar 92.9 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: Lonestar 92.9 listeners are well educated. The majority of Lonestar 92.9 listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: Lonestar 92.9 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: Lonestar 92.9 attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with Lonestar 92.9.
Lonestar 92.9 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Lonestar 92.9 targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Lonestar 92.9 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Lonestar 92.9 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
Lonestar 92.9 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Lonestar 92.9 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Get Mayhem In The A.M. With Gatlin, Jenn & C-Mo Morning With Lonestar 92.9
San Angelo's number 1 morning show has taken the concho valley by storm!
Each morning parents, teachers, commuters, truckers, doctors and everyone who has occasion to be up bright and early tune in on their radios, the Lonestar mobile app & the desktop website player to listen as Gatlin, Jenn & C-Mo hash it out and hilarity ensues.
With the recent addition of the facebook live stream of the show, fans get a behind the scenes peek at their favorite morning crew, as they discuss a wide range of fun news stories, give insights into their own personal lives & choose sides on the hot issues.
No topic is off-limits for the diverse ensemble of Jennifer Jones: the wholesome family woman, Gatlin sanders: the raucous 20 something, and C-Mo: the hard-nosed vet.
With the funniest games, the best prizes, and the most laughs, mayhem in the AM. is the platform you need to get your business’ visibility to the next level!
Join San Angelo's # 1-morning show, with Gatlin, Jenn & C-Mo Weekdays on Lonestar 92.9.
Lonestar 92.9 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here